Electronics Design and Manufacture
ABN: 57 995 688 558
TTL to USB converter
With serial ports rapidly disappearing from modern PC's we decided to
create this simple serial TTL to USB
adapter unit. It allows
users with TTL uart output signals to be connected via an USB
bus as a virtual com port.
SIMPLE TTL TO USB CONVERTER BOARD
This unit is a simply
low cost uart TTL to USB converter board for allowing serial
uart TTL level signals to be accessed via a standard USB port on a PC.
Its features are:
- 1 transmit and 1 receive line, full duplex.
- RTS, CTS handshake lines.
- Switched 5V USB supply output.
- Small unit size: 46mm x 29mm.
- 4 mounting holes.
- Data transfer rates from 300 baud to 3 Mbaud at TTL
- USB 2.0 Full Speed compatible.
We also stock:
This site and all images
and content within are Copyright © 2007 Priority 1
Design. All rights reserved.
This page is
best viewed at
800x600 pixel resolution.